Saturday, February 26, 2005

Are there cloverleaves on the vocational interstate? An anti-ode to partisan hacks

Damn! There are no jobs available with the CBC in Flin Flon.

Ann Coulter said that what she wanted for Christmas was that libs would actually follow through on their threats to move to Canada. It would take a significant amount of diplomacy (on many levels--national, ecclesiastical, home) to move my family to Canada--which seems to go a long way to make any partisan hack bubbly with joy.

Someone I admire says that those of us discouraged by the 2004 elections should not move out of the country--that means that "they" win.

Actually, I don't really care about who gets victory. At this point I have decided that it is my job to ignore partisan hacks and do the best I can to find some quality news. Though the CBC may not have a job for me in the place I want to go, I can still buy their crap and plan a family getaway to the land of the Newfies (and Labrador (-ians?)).

Until next time--I've got a sermon to prepare. And if God and I can't seem to get that in order, the world needs ditch diggers, too.

The Rev. Elihu

No comments: